Long established podiatry practice in Walton
We are a local practice with an excellent reputation, offering Podiatry and Chiropody treatments for patients of all ages. Specialising in verrucae treatments, we have been serving the Walton area for over 30 years.
Alex has been in practice in Walton for over 35 years. He is HCPC registered and is a member of the society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists. He has over 30 years’ experience in orthotic prescription and general podiatry/ chiropody practice.
With our RS Scan Biomechanical foot scanner and the latest treatment for stubborn verrucae ‘dry needling’ treatment, you can be confident that you will receive a premium quality treatment every time.
Why visit our practice in Walton?
- Because we care about your feet and well-being
- Your requirements are our main priority
- We have over 30 years of experience
- We specialise in verrucae and biomechanical problems
- We welcome patients of all ages and families
- We are members of the Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists
- There is disabled access and easy parking
- Our staff are friendly and will treat you with personal approach
If you need nail surgery but are afraid of needles, we can offer oral sedation, which will enable you to relax whilst feeling no pain. To find out more, please click here.